Do you find yourself feeling...
- You are busy juggling home, business, family, and personal care
- You are looking for personal development on mindfulness, inner wisdom, and gratitude
- You want to slow down, manage stress and time demands, relax and not feel guilty for prioritizing self-care
- You want to check your nutrition and be aware of food choices
- You need a comprehensive self-care program you can do on your own time and sustain long term
- You have only small chunks of time to include self-care, fitness, and personal development
- You want convenience
You are not alone!
Build strength and balance
Have a healthy routine that is simple to follow
Build consistent and mindful in healthy habits
Gain confidence and power in your health and life
Enjoy and have fun being healthy
YOU ARE A PART OF OUR TRIBE!
Join our online community
with monthly membership; cancel any time; moble or desktop
Here is what you get with your Ultimate Transformation Club Membership
Daily and monthly accountability and challenges
Monthly live trainings
On Demand: workouts and coaching sessions at your convenience
ON DEMAND IS
In Fitness On Demand pillar, I will train your body be strong through functional and corrective exercise movement. You will have three levels to choose from. Work out at your own pace and time!
In Coaching on Demand pillar, I will teach you how to create balance in your health and life through prioritizing self-care with mindset development and upgrading your diet.
All accessible via mobile app any time anywhere!
Fitness on Demand
Three levels, unlimited monthly access to all workouts to choose from!
- Unlimited access to all recorded workouts. It's like going to the gym and choosing your level of classes.
Level 1 - Fusion Flow - limited mobility. See the entire workout
Level 2 - Low Impact. See the entire workout
A different workout each week.Each workout is between 20 to 30 minutes and includes warm-ups, the main workout, and stretches
- Each lesson is different. Never get bored with the same routine.
- Each workout has corrective exercise elements built-in, helping your body properly align.
- Each month features a different workout structure. It's a great way to learn different routines and techniques.
- Real-time instructions on proper form, a great way to learn the right and safe way to exercise.
- In each workout lesson, I show different levels/modifications of intensity and difficulty so that you can choose the level that is right for you.
You will also have 7-Min workouts as well as specialty workouts, such as with resistance bands and beyond.
Bonus: 5-Day Movement Challenge - helping muscles that need help the most.
Coaching on Demand
Unlimited monthly access to coaching sessions
Choose a particular topic or enjoy them all
- Each session is between 10 and 25 minutes long.
- Each session is specifically designed to target one tool in the areas of mindset, stress and time management, weight loss, prioritizing self-care, and more.
Bonus: Baby Steps - 25-minutes 360-degree wellness tour to start your transformation immediately.
Inside look how to navigate On Demand.
Rolanda M., L.I.F.T R&R
"I started coaching by Nadya for my physical health and overall well being. Before starting with her I didn't think I could do a 5k however within 2 weeks not only did I complete 1 but now working on completing a 5k with my daughter quarterly. Her on demand videos are easy to do from home or away. Excellence in her business and her personable relationship. She's simply awesome to work with."
Quiet Lion, Personal Stylist
"As someone with a Personal Training background, I’m not new to fitness routines. Nadya’s monthly program offers excellent value. The inclusion of physical training for different levels of fitness as well as coaching support is amazing. It’s obvious she really cares about you and wants you to benefit from her expertise. I would recommend this program to anyone, whether you’re looking for a soft start or a challenging HIIT work out. Nadya is a real pleasure to engage with!"
Bea M., Realtor at Ebby Halliday Realtors
“It is easy to follow Nadya in working out and being able to work out at my pace and when I am available to do it.”